Sunday 18 February 2018

Anime Review: Sherlock Hound.

Image result for Sherlock Hound

Release Date: November 6th 1984-May 21st 1985 (twenty six episodes.)

Story: Set in 19th century London, Sherlock Hound and his assistant Doctor Watson solve mysteries and take on the villainous Professor Moriarty and his two henchmen.

My thoughts: I kind of like this anime. It isn't the first show I have seen that is a parody of Sherlock Holmes but it is one that I would watch the most. The only downside to this show that it is predictive at times (Moriarty is either always behind the mysteries or shows up in the episodes). But overall it is a good anime and deserves at least a sit through. Fun fact famous anime creator Hayao Miyazaki directed six episodes in this series (they are the ones where Moriarty's henchman Smiley, the tall one, is coloured green. While he is brown in the other episodes).

My score: Three stars

No comments:

Post a Comment