Wednesday 7 February 2018

Anime film Review: Hetalia. Paint it white!

See the source image
Release date: 2010.

Story: Earth is invaded by a race of faceless beings named The Pictonians. And they are literally taking the colour out of everything. So the main eight characters (Italy, Germany, Japan, America, England, France, Russia, and China) decide to join forces and infiltrate the alien's craft (after they tried to defeat them separately but failed) and save the world. This then leads to hijinks and other comedic mishaps.

My thoughts: Even though I'm a fan of Hetalia, I have to admit it that I don't really like this movie a lot. Like the anime, most of the jokes are not that funny. Another thing that I don't like this movie is that they take sketches from the actual series and put them in at random places as filler. But despite those two things, this is a good movie for Hetalia fans. Even the song that plays during the end credits would make you want to get up and dance.

My score: Three stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment