Sunday 25 February 2018

Anime Review: One Piece

Image result for One Piece

Release date: October the 20th 1999 - still airing (Sub), September 18th 2004- still airing (Dub).

Story: This anime tells the story of Monkey D Luffy. A young man who has a dream of becoming the king of the pirates. With the help of his crew and a magic fruit that gave him the ability of elastic skin, he sets out to accomplish his goal.

My thoughts: This is one of the big three that I like (The big three if you are wondering is the three biggest and longest running Shonen mangas out there. They are One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach). And I have to say that I like it a lot. The comedy, the action, and the characters are a lot of fun and I would recommend it a lot.

My score: Five stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment