Thursday 22 March 2018

TV Review: Doctor Who (Classic series).

See the source image

Release date: November 23rd 1963 - December 6th 1989 (26 seasons. 840 episodes).

Story: The many great adventures of a human looking alien known only as the Doctor.

My thoughts: My all time favourite science fiction show ever. My love for this show all began when I received a VHS copy of Death to the Daleks. Back then I didn't know much about the show. I didn't know that the Doctor was a Time Lord, that he had two hearts, nor that he can change his appearance when dying. But over the years I have learned about the show and nearly have every single adventure on either VHS or DVD. This show has many spin offs, book adaptations, audiobook adventures, a mountain of merchandise, and a even larger fan base. I'm proud to say that I am a Whovian and I would recommend this show for everyone.

My score: Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment