Wednesday 7 March 2018

TV Review: The Trap Door

See the source image

Release date: 1984 (Series 1). 1986 (Series 2). 40 episodes.

Story: Somewhere in the dark and nasty regions; where nobody goes, stands an ancient castle. Deep within this dank and uninviting place, lives Berk. The overworked servant to the thing upstairs. But that's nothing compare to the horrors that lurk beneath the trap door. Cause there is always something down there. In the dark.... Waiting to come out. Join Berk and his friends Boni the skull and Drat the weird spider thing as they try to deal with what ever emerges from the trap door.

My thoughts: This show is amazing. I liked it when I was a kid and still enjoy it today. The only complaint that I have is with the last scene in the last episode. Where they did a fake death. It wasn't something that I was expecting from a show like this. It should have been in a cartoon like The Last Airbender or Batman the animated series. But overall the show is great and I would recommend this for everyone.

My score: Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment