Thursday 22 March 2018

TV Review: Doctor Who (Modern Series).

See the source image

Release date: March 26th 2005 - present.

Story: The continuing adventures of the Doctor.

My thoughts: I have ups and downs with this revival. On one hand I liked that the show has come back and that a new generation of viewers can enjoy it. But on the other hand there are somethings that I hate about it. For starters they got rid of the four parter adventures and turned them into a one episode adventure. And each series has thirteen to twelve episodes each. Also the eleventh and twelfth incarnations of the doctor were trying to out do Tom Baker's goofiness. I also feel that casting a woman to be the thirteenth and last incarnation of the Doctor was not a good idea. If a woman had played the Doctor in the classic series then I wouldn't had mind. On the plus side however I did like the Christmas episodes and the returning of classic monsters to the series.

My score: Three stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment