Monday 12 March 2018

Youtube Review: Godzilla and his amazing friends.

See the source image

Creator: Goji73.

Number of  episodes: 18

Story: The adventures of Godzilla and his friends Anguirus and Rodan on Monster Island. Featuring kaiju from both the Godzilla and Ultraman series.

Completed?: Not yet.

My thoughts: This is a really amazing show. This has a lot of heart and effort into making it and it shows. A lot of your favourite kaijus are in this show. I have to admit I have never heard of any of the Ultraman monsters and I am looking forward to see where the series is heading.

Ideas for future episodes: Gamera appears as a Intergalactic Protector, Godzilla and Geronimon being force to join forces and take on a bigger threat, Godzilla and his friends come across the pacific rim kaijus who are the ancient guardians of a lost civilisation, and perhaps Zilla making a appearance.

Would I recommend this?: Yes

My score: Four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment