Saturday 28 July 2018

Youtube Reviews: Crazy Craft

Series created by: iBallisticsquid

Starring: iBallisticsquid, Stampylongnose, and Ashdub.

Number of episodes: 90

Story: Squid nugget, Stampy cat, and Ash travel through the Crazy Craft mod in Minecraft. Where they encounter monsters, build bases, find lucky blocks, fight Godzilla, and all prepare for their final fight against the three headed dragons known only as the King and Queen.

My thoughts: This is a great series. Squid and co are fun to watch and I wish that the Crazy Craft mod is available on the PS4 and the Xbox one versions of Minecraft. I have to admit that I like episodes 1 to 39 more then the rest (episode 40 onwards feels like a completely different series. Which is the part where they build a huge underground cake factory). I also like the idea of the lucky blocks which either hold a good or bad surprise inside them. I would recommend this for everyone who are fans of Minecraft.

My score: Four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment