Wednesday 11 July 2018

TV Review: QI

See the source image
Release date: September 11th 2003 - present (15 series. 217 episodes).

Story: A comedy quiz show where panellists answer questions about general knowledge.

My thoughts: I got into this show when it was hosted by Stephen Fry. I found it both funny and interesting. It's so full of facts and there are times when things that you thought were right were in fact wrong. There are even funny moments from Stephen, the regular panellist Allen Davis, and by the other panellists. The series itself goes in alphabetical order (so there will be twenty six seasons of the show) and I was glad when series A to M were released on DVD in uncut form. I have stopped watching the show when Stephen left was I felt like the magic was gone. But I would recommend you check it out if you can. You might learn somethings while watching it.

My score: Five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment