Thursday 21 March 2019

Film Review: Blade 2.

Release date: March 22nd 2002.

Story: Two years after the events of the first movie, Blade is still hunting vampires and has recently rescued his friend and mentor Abraham Whistler. But now there is a new breed of vampires that has emerge. And the situation is so bad that the vampires themselves have asked Blade himself to help them kill off this new mutation before both them and the humans are wiped out.

My thoughts: This is the second sequel to Blade and the one I have watched the most. It has a great concept (Blade having to team up with his enemies in order to take on an even bigger threat) and the action is great. Danny John-Jules even stars in this as one of the vampires who teamed up with Blade. Like I said this is a good movie and I recommend it for anyone who likes action and vampire films.

My score: Four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment