Tuesday 18 June 2019

Scary story 7.


It comes at night.

Listen. Can you hear it? That faint clicking noise. Yes, you can hear it. That means only one thing… it is back again. I can hear it while laying in bed, trying to get some sleep. It’s getting closer by the minute.

What ever it is, it keeps coming over to my house at night. It then wonders around my home and then goes back to wherever it came from. All the while making that horrible clicking noise. I tried my best to ignore it, but it isn’t easy. Oh god… I can hear the gate opening and the slamming shut.

It is now at the bottom of the drive. I can hear it walking on the gravel. Getting closer and closer by the second. Thank god that I always lock the doors and windows before going to bed. That thing has tried to get inside in the past, but luckily it gives up easily.

I am now hiding underneath my covers, trying my best to ignore it. I can hear it wondering underneath my bedroom window. How the hell does it know that that’s my bedroom window, I have no idea. I can sense it looking up at it. All the while continuing that vile clicking. Why does it target me and not the other houses in the village? Surely everyone else can hear the loud clicking.

It is now trying the front door handle. I can hear it rattling as the thing is trying to force the door open. But luckily, it is strong, and it won’t give way easily.

You may be wondering, why don’t I just grab a weapon and kill it? Well the answer is simple… I have already tried to do that in the past. But it is smart. It hides when ever I go outside and there is a chance that it would try and get inside the house while I am outside. And I rather not want that to happen.

Oh… it’s given up now. I can hear it walking away now. The clicking is becoming fainter now. Finally, I can get some sleep now. Until the next night that it comes back. Back to torment me more…. Oh wait… Did I close the basement window? Oh havens above I didn’t! I have to quickly run down and… Oh no! It’s inside the house! The clicking is coming up the stairs! I have to quickly hide before…

No comments:

Post a Comment