Saturday 25 June 2016

Ideas for anime. Hetalia meets Soul Eater meets Rosario + Vampire.

Image result for hetalia Image result for Soul Eater TV Image result for rosario vampire

Hetalia, Soul Eater, and Rosario + vampire are animes based of popular mangas. I have always wondered what will happen if these three have a crossover. After seeing the Dragonball Z, One Piece, and Toriko crossover, I was beginning to wonder if any other animes are going to get the same treatment. Then this idea came to my mind. I am already writing a fan fiction about this but I am suffering from writers block at the moment (so spoilers ahead). But I have a basic idea of the story. I could see this idea as either an R.P.G game or a fan made manga. So this is my ideas for this epic cross over.

Idea 1. The story.
My idea is that a mysterious being known as the Collector has kidnapped the main characters from these animes and had trapped them all on a floating island in another universe. All of whom have been mixed into three separate groups and they have to get along together if they have to find who is responsible and to get back home. But things are not easy when the Collector keeps making them do trials and puzzles.

Idea 2. The meeting of the three worlds.
In the Dragonball Z, One Piece, and Toriko crossover, there wasn't any part where the characters actually introduce each other. There was no "Who are you?" or "Where did you come from?". They just seemingly know of each other and just get on with the adventure. So in this crossover there is a lot of that. There is also some flirting going on as well like Mizore and Canada becoming an item. Also England could start teaching Yukari enhanced magic and perhaps (after a misunderstanding) Inner Moka fights China.

Idea 3. The Collectors world.
My idea for the Collector's world is something that is like The Hunger Games. Like a floating island with sections full of puzzles and death traps. Even a large castle at the very centre which is the Collector's base of operations. Each section is different from the other. There is a jungle one, a desert one, a city one, an artic one, and many others as well. Each time the characters complete a section, they are given a piece of something that will lead them to where they can get back home.


What do you think of this anime idea? Please tell me in the comment section below. And also tell me if I should change somethings.

No comments:

Post a Comment