Tuesday 16 July 2019

YouTube Review: Turnabout Storm.

Type of video: My little pony/Ace Attorney crossover, court room drama, mystery.

Release date: 2011 - 2013 (five parts in six episodes).

Story: Rainbow Dash has been accused to murder and she is facing huge consequences if she is found guilty. It is up to the great defence attorney/investigator Phoenix Wright to prove her innocence in a court of law. Will he be able to do it? Watch and find out.

My thoughts: I found out about this when I was watching a review of this by the Mysterious Mr Enter. I then managed to find the series and give them a watch. And it is good. There are twist and turns that no one could see coming and there is some great suspense. And there is some comedy as well. If you are a fan of either My little pony or Ace Attorney, then I would give this a watch. But the episodes (apart from the first) are around one or two hours long. Just to tell you.

My score: Four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment