Sunday 24 February 2019

Film Review: Back to the Future. Part 2

Release date: November 22nd 1989.

Story: After a trip into the future (October 21st, 2015 actually), Marty and Doc discover that their world has changed badly. And after discovering what had caused it, they realised that they must travel back to 1955 in order to changed things back to the way they once were.

My thoughts: This was a good sequel. I will admit that it was funny what they had predicted will be around in 2015 (hover boards, self tying shoes, flying cars, Jaws 19) yet they predict some things as well (unmanned drones, video chat systems, talking hologram billboards, wearable technology, widescreen flat panel televisions, head mounted displays, hands off video games, and tablet computers). One of the downsides of the film in my opinion is that they recycled some of the jokes. Yet it is a good film and I would recommend it.

My score: Three stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment